Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sex & Sorcery 2!

As promised, here's the Amazon link to Sex & Sorcery 2! And the cover! (Which is also a link to the publisher's page for the book.)

 Sex & Sorcery 2 - Final Cover

I've read the first four stories so far, and enjoyed them all. One was a little sillier than the others, but it had hot lesbians in it, so I'm willing to make allowances. I'm especially happy to see that these are actual storytelling stories, not just excuses to write sex scenes in a fantasy setting. (Not that sex scenes are lacking here, though!)

My story, "A Harem of Harpies," features one of my favorite old D&D characters, Chortle Bonegrinder, a jackal-headed barbarian I invented because I didn't feel like my play group really had a good handle on what "Chaotic Neutral" meant. I had a blast writing about Chortle again (last time I did so was about 5 years ago), and now I'm thinking I might need to write more Chortle stories once I finish up The Inn. And publish Contrast. And Big Flipping Deal. And the mainstream fantasy novel I finished the first draft on back in December.

So much to do!

Anyway, I'd be delighted for you to pick up S&S2, which I can't imagine you'll regret if you like sword and sorcery tales and erotica. It's 100,000+ words and only $2.99 -- more than worth it just for the four I've read so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!