Sunday, April 17, 2016

New Serial! New Short Story! Awards!!!

I've been a less-than-zealous blogger lately ... but not because I've been entirely slacking! After finishing up the first draft of Big Flipping Deal last summer, I went back to a mainstream fantasy novel I'd put on hold and wrapped up the first draft near the end of the year. Since then, I've been writing away on a new erotic fantasy series on Literotica: The Inn.

But in the midst of The Inn, an editor contacted me and suggested I submit a story to Uruk Press' erotic fantasy anthology series, Sex & Sorcery. I promptly fired up my short-story brain and did what I think is a pretty bang-up job on a tale called, "A Harem of Harpies," which made the cut and will appear in Sex & Sorcery 2, due out any day now. I'll post a link to the book's Amazon page as soon as it's available.

Finally, I have been horribly remiss in begging for votes! Both Big Flipping Deal and Contrast were nominated for Readers Choice Awards on Literotica.com. Big Flipping Deal is currently in front of the competition by a hair, but after a strong start, Contrast has fallen way behind. Please, please, please, vote at the links below! I will be eternally grateful.

Literotica Readers Choice Awards

Best Interracial Story (Contrast Ch. 04)

Best Transsexuals & Crossdressers Story (Big Flipping Deal Ch. 07)

Voting closes early morning Sunday May 1, so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!