Thursday, September 25, 2014

Progress Report: Cover!


Here's the more-or-less final version of the cover to "I Married a Galaxy-Conquering Alien Space Monstrosity!"

I may tweak it some more before it gets slapped on the e-book, but I don't foresee major changes.

The story itself is undergoing an editing pass from a friend of mine. Then it just needs some formatting and it will be ready to unleash its havoc upon the world!

In other news, I've tidied up most of the publishing business preparations, so it's only a matter of getting stories finished, formatted, covered, and then uploaded to Amazon. I'll probably start revisions on my novel next week, after I get feedback from one of my trustiest beta readers.

If I'm industrious between now and then, maybe I'll even revise part one of the serial I'm writing for Literotica.com.

The game is afoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!