Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Progress Report 3

The good news is, I've gotten about 15-20,000 words done since last progress report. The sort of bad news is, most of it wasn't on my serial for Literotica. A pretty demented sci-fi story idea took over my brain and made me write it instead. It's called "I Married a Galaxy-Conquering Alien Space Monstrosity." The first draft's done, and I should be able to revise and post it in a week or two while finishing part three of the serial.

Assuming some other crazy story doesn't take over my brain in the meantime.

I did finally finish part two of the serial, and just tonight started part three ... I think I'm going to set myself a goal of posting the Space Monstrosity story and part one of the serial by the end of the month. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!