Saturday, September 27, 2014

It's Alive! Alive!

So at long last, I've got something to add to my "Stuff I've Written" page. "I Married a Galaxy-Conquering Alien Space Monstrosity" is now live in Amazon's Kindle store, hopefully soon to be tearing its way up the ranks of bizarro alien space erotica. (Actually, it's guaranteed to be way up in those ranks, since it currently seems to be the only book that matches all four of those search terms.)

Anyway, if you've been breathlessly awaiting my published fiction debut after hanging on every word of each of my progress reports, I'm sure you'll want to rush right over to the story's Amazon page, where you can check out the "Look Inside" preview and see whether all your anticipation has been in vain.

I'd love to hear what anybody has to say about the story, positive or negative, so feel free to leave a review on Amazon, a comment here on the blog, or a giant multicolored graffiti mural on the side of a convenient boxcar, building or mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!