Saturday, January 21, 2017

Lost & Bound

One of my compatriots at the Alliance of Self-Published Authors has a book coming out at the end of the month!


Pandora Spocks writes erotic romance, and writes it very well! I had the good fortune to receive an Advance Reader's Copy of the book from her, and I zipped through the whole thing (a full-length novel, not a short novel or novella) in a couple of days. Even though BDSM is not really my thing, I found it highly entertaining: brisk plotting, fun characters, and a terrific setting!

I'll do a full review on release day, January 31. Until then, it's available for pre-order ... check it out if BDSM romance floats your boat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!