Saturday, December 20, 2014

What Have You Been Up To Lately, Ian?

Glad you asked!

After finally publishing Sexpossessed, I decided to do a bit of revision on Gloria's Daughter and publish that too. So I tidied up the rough cover that I'd created when I put GD on those writing websites and got everything loaded into Kindle and Amazon's book-printing service, Createspace. The Kindle version is live and available for purchase. The paperback version has to go through a physical proof stage before it goes on sale. If you are a stickler about typos, there's at least a small chance I'll find some in the physical proof. (I already did a couple of editing passes, but things sometimes slip by me on the computer screen.) So you might want to wait about buying even the Kindle version until after I've done my hard-copy review. I'll fix any issues in both versions at the same time.

Writing-wise, I think I'm about to jump back into a story I've had on hold for a while called "Contrasts." It's probably going to be in the novella/very short novel range, and is about a couple of people who have a just-for-sex relationship over the course of a year without even knowing each others' names. Obviously, it's very x-rated, but more thoughtful than it might sound from that description.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!