Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Progress Report!

So ... close ...

I received the first proof of Sexpossessed last week, and since it was a proof, I proofread it, and of course I found lots of things to correct, so I corrected them. And because one of the issues was a problem with the cover, I'm now waiting for a second proof to make sure it comes out okay.

The latest tracking information says it's due to arrive Saturday.

With fingers crossed, then, I will probably be ready to launch the book the same day, because I've got the Kindle version already set up, and "I Married a Galaxy-Conquering Alien Space Monstrosity" is enrolled in the Kindle Select program so that I can make it a free giveaway to coincide with Sexpossessed going live.

I've gotten some feedback on Gloria's Daughter, and I'm contemplating some changes to Part Three ... after which I think I'll put it up on Amazon as well.

So hopefully by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, I'll be awash in the spoils of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue is always appreciated; abuse and trollishness will keep your comment from being published. Play nice, please!